Chapter 22: Surprise Inside

 For reading upto here, This should be the almost half of the journey of reading my blogs.

I am planning to conclude this journey with 42 chapters. As 42 is the answer.

disclaimer: i tried once reading the book but got bored and movie is not watchable i guess.


Any way so for the surprise!

I don't know how comfortable am i sharing this blog with other peoples but if you are someone who reading this as my first blog, well you are in a treat. This surprise offer is situational but really wonderful offer! 

Its up to you if you want to redeem it or want to pass it up, But i believe i am a decent cook! and a better writer than a cook.

So when you are reading this blog and if you want to -

I will treat you with food prepared by me( would mostly be something vegetarian and will also depend upon where am i, also I can even come to your house to cook you a meal in broad day light! ) Don't call me over if you don't have the ingredients prepped ! i wont carry them...

or i can write you a hand written poem i will try! and i can post that to your address or i can email you will attention to details so that you feel it is special .

or you can have me tutor you how to play chess or any game you would like to play, I have played almost all the games which are popular for a 3-4 hours a week. 

At the time of writing these are the skills i have right now, So thats all i can offer up and this is all in  condition with you are notifying me about your choice within 2 days after it is released. 


Also maybe you might find this all absurd. 

But i believe in me and now its my time to shine and come out of nutshell. I don't know how much i will grow and how long will it take me to become a known figure but I am sure of thing, i ain't stopping to remain a no-body. 

As much as i despised myself, i want to love myself and reach the places which i have ever desired to go, I want to do things which i love and i want to be around the community who can grow positively and is easy to approach.

I have seen 2 communities doing this very well, one is Robin hood army , a commendable execution initiated by a delhi guy, with maybe 2-3 people around him and now it has already fed milllion+ person atleast once ..

another is Buildspace built by farza and others. 

the level of execution, the output and the mindset it all coherence with me and i don't know how buildspace works in personal level but i want to create a community with the strong points from both the organization and i want to help people like me who knows they can do anything but somehow needs a push to go and work on something. 

I have a 2-3 ideas that works this mindset of my mind, now labelling is what makes it hard to initiate, I can't form an ngo as this marks a bit of casualness in people and i don't aim money to be a barrier for anyone to join the org. 

I don't know how i will execute it, but i will for sure, right now it doesn't looks profitable so wont be able to focus on it, but once it has a market to feed on and have plan which works whether there is payment or not.   IT should continue. 

So value the time with me, i am not an emotional person, i may remember you because of my memory skills, but i might not talk to you ever again so cherish it. 

Its not that i wont contact you again, if you are my friend right now, you will be my friend forever so don't worry. 

So i wish you a graceful week,

adios

brianil

i got the collection of pics ! 


Comments

Popular Posts