Chapter 33: Building ecosystem

When I started my journey of writing and getting disciplined, I found out that it's hard to keep up with yourself and regulate each day. I thought about where could I go and find someone who facing similar issues but with different context or any context. 

We could Collab and appreciate and improve each other, it's similar to buddy system if it exists, and works wonderful hypothetically, but practically it's hard to put but once made it could really be rich of resources, who are people who are stuck with something because of their choices and a different perspective can or may help them. 

I felt this idea was too cool to be sitting in my diary so it's public now, we can discuss over this if you want to built it or try something on this. 

I genuinely have great ideas around this. 


Another was a mentorship program where anyone can mentor anyone, where there can a circle of 13 peopyof different perspective and like boom, it's is just too cool to be true but if its executed perfectly it should be able to do wonders. 
Please reach out, also it maybe possible till the time this is uploaded I have worked upon it.

Can you find me ?

Comments

Popular Posts