Chapter 35: portfolio

Can you guess how much varied my internet portfolio is ?

Let me paint it for you!

Lately it was hospital facility needs and building post construction.

Before that crypto currency and block chain

Before that 
Sponsorship management

In between all of these I had done streaming

Uploaded videos in YouTube

I had once active profile in all my social media with decent reach.

I interned as sponsorship manager, brand ambassador and outreach assistant. 

I had reached out to writers, creators, Tedx speakers too

I volunteered a lot and for different causes too such as hunger, climate change, child education and safety etc. 

I studied automobile, information technology and solar installation. 

I worked as a trainee technician, trainee service advisor and diploma trainee in a solar plant. 

The projects which I submitted in college although was not able to participate in them but they were air pumped engine and a data management application. 

I mean I just feel I am not an engineer by mindset.

I do play chess very well. Around 1800 elo should be attainable. 

I liked poker too but it's just too much of reading and probability. 

I am avid reader with history of reading more than 35 light novels in 2 years. And these novels are very long.

I am almost up to date with twitch culture and chess community.

I did have postive portfolio in both crypto and stocks.

I can do yoga and will be able to do it too after a month.

I mean I guess even after all of that I still lack the component which makes a person sucessful. I have not figured that out if you see can sort that, please do that. Thank you.
Brianil



Green does look cool on me with blue : ain't gonna wear this but something on track suit side, also I ain't fashionable.

Comments

Popular Posts