chapter 19: A search for Names!

I think i was looking at short where i came across a scene where teacher wanted the student to have a French name for the class and the kid ended up with Beyonce when the scene ended.

Well Ranbeer/vir also had this thing in his movie when he went to Croatia.

If you know me well, you do know the concept behind my username. So with all the guiding forces met together and now i am on a quest to find myself new names in the different regions. i have also heard Nagaland people too have their own name in their regional language and its mostly beautiful as the example i had was of the beautiful although not in  my tongue right now. 

well this might take long but i think either i will come up one with myself or i will need to sharpen my social skills and find people from different nation and have a talk about this idea and get a name for me. 

this is such a hassle but i surely will do it or will just come up with one on my own. 

But the basics requirement for this task is to list the countries i want a new name for.

I will start with 7 countries:

A Chinese name : Bi bao rui | Born in year of tiger | 

A Japanese name : Burianiru

A Korean name : Shin bin bin

A Spanish name : Aire | Vega | Neil |Storm 

A Latin name : Flavius Lucious

A French name : Avi

i already have English name so will skip on that so now German, Arabic, Urdu, Russian and what does Indonesians speak (one from that region).

I already have idea for some of the people of these region but it will hard to find natives as well as who will be willing to talk to me and have this conversation.  

I will name this project "No name" as i want to create a contrast in what i am doing. Well i might share the discussion here if they happened, till then 
i worked through google and looked up for one!

i mean laziness is the mother of need screw this, i am just posting it. You get what i tried right, and people were already doing that so no time wasting.

adios.


A random word!


Comments

Popular Posts