chapter 24: Social dilemmas

 is twitter a place or any social media to ask what is the ref? 

How do you approach to the meme which is popular but you were living in so depth, that you are unaware of what it is. So how do you even google the context how this meme even started?

I came across a tweet which mentioned climate delulu" i was almost intrigued to comment whats delulu, i did came across with word delusional but i felt why delulu then. and even if delulu whats the context with the tweet and the end result i still went to another post confused!

Maybe you don't need to go this far to understand what i am talking about. I have got the feedback that most of the times my texts or content is bit perplexing to understand. I am being honourable here with me which means i too follow a lingo which is sometimes /most of the time hard for people to understand. 

So people sometimes used to ask me what does that means and i used to brief them. 

are there any other social dilemma you ever faced ?

Mine is usually after coming out of hibernation and understanding the new meme or slang. 

This is not only in online world, Well you might know that i am not really a normal-normal person, so My outershell is something that everyone has, and if you looked through a big picture i might just be small dot, but if you have interacted with me for more than 24 hours combined, you might find that statement a bit weird as i am weird. I don't know too how that happens but sometimes my brain is just faster than my mouth or hands or words.

So i should not autistic and i was never a stammer but there chances when i become both of the world and add a pinch of adhd too i mean i am normal healthy adult male but i do not act like one so the social dilemma are something which are pretty common to me.

Being prepared is a necessity to me, you could argue that its necessary for everyone, but mine goes more on the elementary level, i need to think about how to behave, how to respond and how to wait, how to talk and how to behave while all of this is happening, and usually all of this is done with high computation inside my brain and sometimes i had fed a response that is hardwired, hi how are you response is fine and you... so not exactly that, but lets say i end everything with either cool or gazab earlier. Now be it my amazement or collection of thought, everything is preparation for what to do next. 

You might now even collect some memories where i abruptly went away from a conversation and at the next moment quite friendly again as there was no such scene or i might have ended the conversation with awkwardly, well it could also be my inability to transfer parting thoughts.

I am still working on this issue

adios


At peace and cold


Comments

Popular Posts